NEXT Meeting Thursday May 8th
Breakfast Buffet June 1st ELKs
Registration for 2003 $ 25.00 -ASAP
Local Derby Race - June 22nd
66th All-American Race Akron Ohio July 26th____________________________________________
Local Race Day Rules
1. Sportsmanship race day, lets see some from the children and parents. No horse play in the pit area.
2. Only one parent per child in the pit area. Unauthorized people will not be permitted in the pit area. This will help us keep confusion to a minimum.
3. All racers will wear Soap Box Derby shirt provided. Long pants or long shorts are permitted; shoes are required. NO OPEN TOE SHOES
4. No alterations on helmets, this includes names and numbers either painted on or decals. All helmets must be worn with brim pointing down the hill.
5. If you leave the pit area please notify topside director or another official.
6. Each Raceer should provide their own survival kit, consisting of a spray bottle, towel, small cooler, water and a light lunch.
7. All racers and parents are asked to stay behind ramps (lines will be provided).
8. When coming down the hill if any contact is made, both cars must stop. A decision will be made, as to who is at fault. If you have any problems with your car, use your brake and stop your car.
9. There will be trashcans in the pit area and the bottom of the hill please use them as we are the ones responsible for clean up.
10. All racers will make trial runs. No exceptions. NO TRIAL RUNS.. NO RACE
11. Please follow rules in the rule book. Any mistakes must be corrected before you race, no exceptions.
Continued on next page
DONT FORGET TO VISIT THE WEBSITE
anyone wishing to post on the site send the info to email@example.com
To change the Style of any paragraph, select the text by positioning your cursor anywhere in the paragraph. Select a Style from the drop-down Style list at the top-left of your screen. Press Enter to accept your choice.
See Page 4 to learn how to edit or replace this picture.
The styles available in this template allow you to . The following is a list of some common styles and their uses.
Body Text - Use this style for the regular text of an article.
Byline - Use this style for the name of the author of an article.
Byline Company - Use this style to type the authors company.
Sidebar Head - Use this style to type a second-level heading in a sidebar article.
Sidebar Subhead - Use this style to type a third-level heading in a sidebar article.
Sidebar Text - Use this style to type the text in a sidebar article.
Sidebar Title - Use this style to type first-level headings in a sidebar article.
Footer - Use this style to type the repeating text at the very bottom of each page.
Heading1 - Use this style to create headlines for each article.
Heading2 - Use this style to create section headings in an article.
Jump To and Jump From - Use these styles to indicate that an article continues on another page.
Mailing Address - Use this style in a mailing label to type the destination address.
Postage - Use this style in a mailing label to type postage information.
Return Address - Use this style in a mailing label to type your address.
Picture Caption - Use this style to type a description of a picture or illustration.
Subtitle - Use this style to type sub-headings in an article.
Use PullQuote to excerpt text from the main text of a story to draw a readers attention to the page. See page 4 for an example.